Tuesday, February 12, 2013

And so it begins...

Friends, family, previous teachers! (or any combination thereof ) I have finally started a blog in the face of my impending departure from the states into the unknown. In less than a week I will be in Seoul, South Korea, getting ready to start my EPIK (English Program in Korea) orientation to become an English co-teacher in a public classroom.

There is a lot of information I have yet to find out. I do know that I will be placed in a school somewhere in or near the city of Daegu, and that's about it. I do not know what school I will be working at, what grade students I will be teaching, where I'll be living, or just how tiny my apartment will be. I also know next to no Korean, which will certainly make things interesting.


I hope this blog will be an effective way to inform you all on the happenings of my life and to provide new information as it comes in. There will be food, photos, and the inevitable cultural faux pas! That's it for now folks, stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment