Saturday, August 17, 2013

Steven's Whirl Wind Tour to South Korea

Last week I had the pleasure of having my very first visitor from back home come see me. +Steve McCone  arrived in the wee hours of the morning last Thursday, wandering the streets of Daegu looking for my apartment. I finally spotted him from my bathroom window and got him in the apartment safe and sound. Stevie not only brought all my requests from back home, he also set the bar pretty high for house warming gifts. Stevie got me a GoPro camera!!!  Props go to him for being able to take a hint, and going above and beyond my expectations. I had posted in my blog a while back how "If only I had a GoPro..." to plant the seed of inspiration for a possible collective Christmas gift from my family... But alas, Steven went and beat you all to the punch! Yay!!!

So now I will have the ability to take some fun action shots/ videos rain or shine. This will be particularly valuable for upcoming trips that may involve underwater adventures. So this post is mostly a great big thanks to Stevie for being a thoughtful and generous friend.


Stevie and I perfecting the Korean pose.

Steven: I could go for a palace like this...

Library in the Secret Garden 





No comments:

Post a Comment